Rotary & Potentiometer Switch Seal Boots
Panova Switch Seal Boots are elastomeric boots that seal a switch and internal components against hazardous foreign elements. Our Rotary and Potentiometer switch seal boots seal off the rotary shaft as well as the switch panel.
Rotary Switch Seal Boots
Designed for use with rotary switches, our rotary & potentiometer switch seal boots protect internal components of the switch from water, oil, dust, solvents, acids, and other contaminants.
Panova’s Rotary & Potentiometer Switch Seal Boots come in a variety of materials, sizes, and colors. Custom sizes, materials, and colors are available to meet your specific requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Rotary switches seal off the rotary shaft as well as the switch panel.
- Most sizes are designed to meet Military Spec.
- Creates a complete seal around switch interface with switch panel.
- Replaces panel mounting nut.
- Vibration Resistant.
- Does not interfere with switch movement.
- Multiple durometer options for best “user feel”.
- Can use thread adapters to fit additional sizes.