Panova’s one-piece molded self-sealing washers are designed with offset sealing elements that allow the seal to fit with standard, oversize, and eccentric holes. Standard washer material is stainless steel and standard sealing materials are silicone or Buna-N rubber. Other sealing materials are also available. DFARS-compliant self-sealing washers are available by request.
- Metal-to-metal contact provides torque control and a finished appearance
- Sealing element is not exposed to external damage
- Designed to work with both vacuum and high pressure
- Seals liquids and gases in or out
- Works with most standard screws and bolts